Narrows First Aid Training Fees
Fees For CPR, BLS, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens Courses
Except as noted otherwise, all fees are per group and not per individual. Individual classes ARE NOT offered.
Basic CPR Fees (2.5 – 3.0 Hours)
- $165 Group of 1 – 11 Students
- $275 Group of 12 – 21 Students
- $385 Group of 22 – 30 Students
Basic Life Support Training (BLS) for the Professional / Health Care Provider Fees (3.0 – 5.0 Hours)
- $50 Per Student
- Minimum 5 Students (MINIMUM OF $250/CLASS)
- Maximum 18 Students
- Consult Staff to Request Possible Exceptions ON class size
First Aid Training Fees (3 – 4 Hours)
- $275 Flat Fee for a group of up to a maximum of 30 students
- Maximum 30 Students
Basic CPR & First Aid Training Fees (6.5 – 8 Hours in a one day session)
- $420 Group of 1 – 11 Students
- $530 Group of 12 – 21 Students
- $640 Group of 22 – 30 Students
Bloodborne Pathogens Training Fees (.5 – 1.0 Hours)
This course is generally incorporated with the First Aid course and if so, done with no additional cost. The course is available as a separate course. Please discuss cost with staff.
Prices are subject to change without notification: Out of area travel fees are NOT included in the prices as quoted above.
Payment is due immediately upon completion of the course and prior to issuance of the course cards unless electronic billing is agreed upon in which case the payment is due within 30 days of invoice receipt. Credit card payments are accepted only with prior approval and they incur a 5% surcharge which is subject to change.